Inmate Services

Inmate Commissary Accounts

Inmates with money on their accounts are able to purchase a range of products through the commissary. Family and friends wishing to put money on an inmate's account, please visit Access Corrections or call 1-866-345-1884.

Inmate Housing Fees

Inmate Housing fees are to be paid Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00A.M and 4:00P.M. at the front office of Sheriff’s. You can leave questions about Housing Fee payments at (503)366-4636.

If you have questions about housing fees, please use the jail contact form to submit an inquiry.

Inmate Mail

The Jail’s general Policy is that it will not limit, censor, or restrict the volume, language, content, format or source of inmate mail. However, some limitations are necessary for the security of inmates, jail staff, and the public, as well as for the efficient operation of the Jail.

Inmates may generally send and receive mail in any form delivered by the U.S. Postal Service. Personal property such as food, beverages, clothing and similar items are not allowed to be mailed to and from inmates and will be confiscated. Photographs are allowed provided they don’t otherwise violate the Policy.

Click here for additional detail on the Jail's Inmate Mail Policy.

Inmate Money Accounts

To deposit money for an inmate for bail or commissary you will need to go to Access Corrections or call 1-866-345-1884, or visit the Sheriff’s Office and deposit the money into the Kiosk located in the front office. You may deposit money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Visa and MasterCard Accepted

Money Orders and Cash by mail will not be accepted.

Inmate Phones

Securus provides the phone service for inmates that are housed in the Columbia County Jail. For any questions, or to set up an account, call 1-800-844-6591, or contact  Securus on the web at:

Inmate Property

Inmate property is released by appointment only. The Inmate will need to submit a request form with your name, your relationship to the inmate and a working phone number for who ever is picking up the property. When picking up the property you will need to present a valid driver's license or state identification card.

General Information
Phone Numbers
Emergencies: Dial 911
901 Port Ave
St. Helens,